If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that daily use of sunscreen is a must. Yet, for most us, knowing this doesn’t mean we always implement it. This is exactly why we’ve developed the Alana Mitchell Tinted Physical Defense sunscreen. It takes two key skincare steps; moisturizing, and spf coverage, and turns it into one easy step. In this way, the chances of forgetting to apply your sunscreen daily are slim, since you’re getting moisturized while protecting your skin. Win-win.
If you think this sounds great, but are still wondering what is tinted spf? Let us back up and give you some of the key features of this tinted daily spf:
- We’ve created the Alana Mitchell Tinted SPF to be chemical-free, and water resistant. This way, there’s no guessing what’s inside or if it’ll disappear after moisture hits your skin.
- The tinted spf is safe for your face and with a rating of 44, it’ll last 40 whole minutes until reapplication is needed.
- Made with a moisturizing base that has a sheer, universal tint, it’s beneficial and compatible with most skin types. It seamlessly blends in, simultaneously providing a flawless complexion and sun protection.
Aside from just protecting your skin, we also made sure that the ingredients we used helped to boost your skin’s overall appearance.
Inside you’ll find UVA and UVB fighting Zinc Oxide 10% and Titanium Dioxide 5.5%. These two ingredients make the tinted spf perfect for oily skin or even the most sensitive skin, including post-procedure. Since they are natural, they won’t irritate the skin. We also added in Hyaluronic Acid which is known to plump up your complexion, giving it a youthful glow.
If you’re ready to create a daily spf ritual that doesn’t feel like work, this product is the perfect match for you. Pair it with the Alana Mitchell Lip Repair Balm to keep your lips just as moisturized and soothed!
- 100% physical sunscreen features a moisturizing base and sheer, universal tint
- Light enough to wear alone or under makeup
- Water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes)
- Leaves the skin hydrated and with a “dewy” glow
HOW TO USE
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by a physician. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.